Wednesday, January 2, 2013

You Got to Hold On...

When I was younger, I couldn't imagine life past 30.  I either didn't think I'd live that long due to my wild hi-jinks (I was optimistic about how interesting my 20's would be) or one of many possible apocalyptic predictions would come to pass:  there was Y2K for one, and then the end of the Mayan Calendar, Edgar Cayce prophecies, vague Egyptian hieroglyphics, and Mormon Patriarchal blessings... And I was a practical child - given all the opportunities for the end of life as I knew it, I just didn't really need to plan too far ahead...  

However, and fortunately, I was wrong.  The world didn't end!  So now I guess I have to do something.  So I'm starting [another] blog because the world didn't end.  And because I need to write and I'm completely tired of the [un]reality of Facebook.  And because I really miss my family and friends (Hi!). 

I envision this blog as a place to explore all types of creativity (since I can't choose only one).  But if I'm in a bad mood, I may just get another tattoo and ignore this thing.  Really, though, I hope to draw a map of my imaginary world here and by making that public, I will find passage to other imaginary worlds (maybe yours).  So if that sounds the least bit interesting- Welcome, enjoy, drink some coffee and draw on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment